Proper Referral Rewards Program
Earn between $5,000 and $10,000 for every successful referral!
How it works
Who to refer
Anyone with property accounting needs and over 200 units under management!
That includes property managers, asset managers, and property owners.
Example referral email
I’m excited to introduce you to the folks over at Proper. They provide accounting and bookkeeping services specifically for the world of property - they’re higher quality and cost less than an in-house accountant.You can reply to them here (cc’d) to schedule a time to learn more. They might just be exactly what you’re looking for! Best of luck.
— Sincerely,(your name)
The referred customer must pay their first month’s subscription fees and not cancel their account within the first 90 days.
The referring party will be paid their referral award electronically via ACH within 30 days of the aforementioned conditions being met.
Referral award payments are calculated based on the amount of the referred customer’s monthly subscription payments:
$5,000 or less = $5,000 referral award
Between $5,000 and $10,000 = $7,500 referral award
Over $10,000 = $10,000 referral award.
Terms and Conditions for The Proper Referral Program
These Proper Referral Program Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Proper’s Terms Of Service, to which you agree by using Proper’s Services and entering into the Proper Professional Services Agreement with Proper. To the extent the Proper Terms Of Service or your Proper Professional Services Agreement are inconsistent with these terms, these terms will control with respect to the Proper Referral Program only.
For you to receive a Proper referral payment for referring a new Proper customer:
1. The customer you refer must (1) have a clearly documented link to your referral (i.e., email intro or establishing a first call) and referral establishment to be made to you ahead of our first interaction with the prospect and (2) complete the Proper signup process and be accepted as a Proper customer with a validly executed Professional Service Agreement. We will determine in our sole discretion whether your referral was used to create the account;
2. The referred customer who registered the new account must be a new Proper customer and not an existing or returning customer. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is a new customer;
3. The referred customer must pay their first month’s subscription fees; and
4. The referred customer must not cancel their account within the first 90 days.
You will receive a referral payment within 30 days after the above criteria are met, based on the following structure: $5,000 for $5,000 or less monthly subscription value, $7,500 for monthly subscription values between $5,000 and $10,000, and $10,000 for monthly subscriptions values over $10,000.
We may void your referral payment, terminate your eligibility to earn referral payments, or terminate your account (if existing customer), or the accounts of Proper customers members you refer if you or they take any of the following actions:
1. Participate in any scheme to generate additional referral credits that is not in the spirit of this Proper Referral Agreement;
2. Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
3. Use false names, impersonate customers, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
4. Offer an incentive to others to register new accounts;
5. Violate these terms or any other of Proper’s terms and conditions in any way; or
6. Participate in the Proper Referral Program if doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including, without limitation, by changing the maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn and discontinuing the Proper Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Proper.ai website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Proper website, your Proper customer account, or your Proper Referral Program code after the date such changes are posted.